Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 4

Went to bed around 2 am. That was fun. Got up around 10:30 this morning. Haven't really been anywhere besides the bathroom so far. I might go to Georgetown with the same group that I went out with yesterday. We didn't get around to Georgetown yesterday because we were all tired and hungry.

So i've been thinking about the boy I met on the bus (transfer boy) and this other guy who I met last night at the Quad after Dark. He was very cute as well, and I'm like, wow. Guys here are attractive. I just wish my hair was longer because sometimes i feel like my haircut seems too short, aka looks like a guy with long hair. :( Oh well, it'll be back before I know it.

Going with roomie #2 to the bookstore to pick up her books. i'm going to grab sticky stuff for the walls while i'm there. i'll inform you of my journey later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment