So you know how I met my roomie #1, well, roomie #2 moved in later today... and brought her whole family.
It was a grand old time.
Roomie #1, friend from another dorm, her roommate, and myself went to lunch together.
Then we proceeded to hang out in the common room on our floor, where we met two fellow floormates.
They were nice and friendly, and another floormate came in to read our assigned reading. No progress with her though.
I met a ton of people today, lots of them are really friendly, which is good. :D Now to just remember their names.
Tonight was fun too. We were chilling in the common room where we played spoons, and then proceeded to play taboo with a bunch of people on our floor.
They were from "university college". Still had fun. After taboo madness, 7 or 8 floormates decided that they wanted to learn the dance to "Jai Ho" from "Slumdog Millionaire"
This was very amusing to watch.
I laughed a heck of a lot. So I must be having a good time. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment