Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Flu shot...

I only had one class today. :)
Calculus. fun times.
We reviewed stuff for the whole class. I asked a question about a proof and it took about half the class period. Didn't mean to do that, but it happens, ya know?

Lunch and dinner were okay, nothing crazy special. Was with wow-man and other people for both. Got my flu shot at the same time as wow-man. that was fun. Glad i didn't pass out. I had one bad experience when I got my tetanus shot a few years ago, so now I normally lie down whenever I get a shot. I sat down and then walked back to my dorm. I also got a lollipop when I was done. Everyone loves getting candy when they're done. yay candy. :D my arm just hurts now, which is one of the side effects.

okay, I'm going back to work so I can watch the premiere of GLEE!!!! Soooo excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment