By stuff I mean food, board games, supplies... yeah, the whole shebang.
Anyway, we hit up the "Newseum" - which is a museum for media and news and stuff. it was pretty awesome. I enjoyed it. Then my parents took me out to dinner. Yay food! :)
I got back and then Wow-man and I enjoyed each other's company some more. It was about 2 or 3 in the morning when he was about to leave, and Tool texts him and is like "you sleeping over?" Wow-man said he was going back now, and Tool's response was "oh damn. I wanted a girl to sleep over, haha." so Tool got what he wanted and Wow-man slept over. this time though, i cuddled with him a lot before we slept. yay for cuddling. :) we ended up sharing a bed because we were tired. There was one or two times where I woke up and i was close to the wall. oh well. =P
Well yesterday was eventful too. We went to the air and space museum with a floor mate. :) we also hit up the smithsonian museum of natural history (or something like that) and looked for the giant shark teeth. We quoted a random clip from this german movie (it's now on youtube) where an actor's like "Shark alarm! Shark alarm! Everyone out of the water! Shark Alarm! Shark alarm! Raise the black flag!" and it sounds really forced.
Then we came back and Wow-man and I watched Hot Rod with my roomie who came back 2 hours early. I had my left over dinner from when I went out with my parents. Then when that was over, we had a little bit of fun and moved it over to his place (Tool was "studying" with the girl who slept over there) and watched Rent. I drove him crazy while watching the movie. :P I do that well. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment