Okay!! Now on to Wednesday: i had an appointment with the writing center about a paper that's due on Friday, so I got some ideas down (hooray!) and now I'm about halfway done my paper. good start, eh?
After that, I went to the student involvement fair. I signed up for too many clubs, but hey, i'm getting involved! YAY! :D I also got a free pin that says "Be Rude" from the group called "Rude Mechanics". it's the acting club on campus.
Calculus was calculus, nothing special.
after calculus though, i joined my roommates in not going on facebook until 5 p.m. so I could get some work done. I actually studied a good bit and started the paper that I'm almost halfway done. Yay progress!
Dinner... nothing fun.
after dinner... again, studied for a quiz i have tomorrow and shifted between that and the paper.
when Glee time rolled around, I went to the boyfriends. his room mate was at call backs for an a cappella group on campus. Yay for alone time. :D it was a grand old time. I kept joking around about how I needed to leave and stuff and he kept stopping me each time.
I keep repeating myself, and I'm well aware of it.
i'm in trouble....
No comments:
Post a Comment