Sunday, September 13, 2009

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT! (take 2)

So I didn't blog at all this weekend. sorry about that.

Wow-man needs a new nickname because he's my boyfriend now... hmm... i might call him magic-man instead because he does card tricks and stuff. it's actually quite entertaining.

anyway, Wow-man/magic-man and I are going out to dinner tonight instead because last night was a bust. We still had dinner together, just not what was planned. I went shopping with 2 girl floormates at a mall that's like, 30 mins or so away. The metro was behind too, which didn't help.
We hit up Forever 21 and they both got dresses (took one of them forever to find the perfect dress though). I didn't get anything. I plan on going back to the mall this upcoming weekend because I want to actually enjoy shopping instead of being rushed. we apparently needed to get in and get out, but with the girl who was on a mission, we ended up going back to Forever 21 AFTER going up two floors and not finding dresses elsewhere. oh well.

LAST NIGHT. oh my gosh. fun times. We went to this bar called "eyebar" in DC and it was actually really fun. We were dancing and having a grand old time. then the four other people that magicman and I went with decided they wanted to get shots, so they tried going to this frat party nearby, and that didn't work out well for them. they decided to lie to us (magicman and i) and saying that they didn't know how many shots they had and yadda yadda. they told us on our way back. either way, magicman and I enjoyed our time alone in the club. =D it was fun.

note to self: do NOT wear heels to a club ever again. my feet killed at the end of the night, and my ankle is still sore now. oh well.

getting some work done and then i'm going on my date tonight. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment