Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Songs + Sorority stress?

So. Songs.

I put all the Glee music I have into a playlist on iTunes, and i put that playlist in shuffle and repeat. Because I'm just that much of a gleek. sorry.

anyway, there's a song that just came up, called "Can't Fight This Feeling" and Finn sings it (on the show he's in the shower). But a reason that I bring this particular song up is that there's a line from it that wowman/magicman/dumbass (he shall be known as dumbass, sorry kids.) quoted, and it made me sad. :( Why? because he wrote this quote on a card that he gave me with flowers on our one month anniversary. I had to listen to it though, because i love glee and i need to stop associating songs with certain people/dumbasses.

anyway. Sorority time!
so we have this event right after valentines day this year (since valentine's day is on a monday) called Crush (it happens every year) where we all go to a club and basically party. :) each sister/new member (like myself) is allowed to bring two dates. I asked two boys from my floor who i know i would have fun with if they wanted to come, and... they both have previous commitments. :( poop. So i asked my friend from college writing in the fall of freshman year if he was free, and then followed up if wanted to go (as friends) to crush. he said "totz!" so i'm really excited that i have one date. i still need the other. i did ask another friend of mine if he was free, but he has a friend staying over for like, a week and is giving his guest a tour. :(

but one out of two ain't bad, don't you think?

Music: various songs from the Glee soundtracks

peace out y'all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment