But the good news is that I was able to get one of two dates for this event coming up for the sorority called "Crush" (it's right after Valentine's day) - we're allowed to bring two dates. we go to a club basically and have fun. :) i'm excited. The two guys who I originally wanted to take are both busy with previous commitments, so then I asked a friend from one of my classes last year and he's available and wants to go. yay! there was that guy who i was talking to who lives a few floors above me (he did the same last year) and I asked him if he was free that night. of course, he has company coming in for almost a week, and it's over that weekend. boo. but one out of two isn't bad, right?
Song: Everything's right - Matt Wertz
peace. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment