Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27th (wait, it's still August?)

So today I had three classes (it's the same schedule as Monday). Understanding Media was great, but I should arrive there at 8:15 instead of 8:30 cause we cover stuff that we don't in class. this means I have to wake up even EARLIER. ugh. But my teacher's awesome. She has connections with a guy who works with ESPN and asked for whoever was interested to see her after class. I had to go to my anthropology class, but I quickly gave her my name and she sent me an email by the time I got back from my second class. Hooray! So i emailed the ESPN guy, wondering what i would do with that.

Anyway, my anthro class was boring. My hand started cramping up because of all the writing i was quickly trying to do. Bringing my laptop next time to see if it's any better.

Lunch, nothing special. Yay food.

Went to Understanding Music. We went around and introduced ourselves to the class and talked about our past musical experience, what music we like/don't like, where we're from, major, and all that whatnot. Then my teacher divided us up into groups with people who are "music geniuses" and who aren't. Somehow, I got a group of 5 guys and myself. They all live on south side. Looks like I'll be walking a lot around exam time. yay... but there is a cute sophomore in my class, so that makes my group a bit better. :)

The cupcakes that my roommates brought back were DELICIOUS and scrumptious. Very tasty.

I didn't sleep well last night, maybe it was from the cupcakes. But whatever. It happens, you know.

Tonight, i'm probably gonna be doing more work and such and then goofing off because i don't have work due til Monday. Wahoo. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment