Last night Tool and his roommate came over to the party dorm and played Catchphrase with a bunch of peps from my floor. Tool's roommate, who i will now refer to as "Wowman" (because he plays World of Warcraft, otherwise known as "WoW") has been texting me a heck of a lot recently, and i'm thinking, oh man, if something occurs here, i will no longer be allowed into their room. EVER.
I got a few texts from Wowman yesterday and i'm confused about them. I can't tell if there's an underlying message or if it's flirting through text messages or what.
Wowman: whatsup b?
first off, no one calls me B. my first name starts with a B, but still, I introduce myself with my full name. I don't know if i like it or not. I think it's growing on me...
me: did you two make it back okay?
Wowman: No I was sexually assaulted by an asian hooker and tool (not putting his real name in here) was beaten by a gang of angry spider monkeys. :(
me: oh shit. you should've called me, i would've come to the rescue. XP (i will admit this is kind of flirty)
no response from Wowman.
me: Goodnight. and if you need an escort next time you walk back to your dorm, just let me know. XP
Wowman: They made me do... terrible things. Good night B
i have to give him some credit, i wouldn't have thought of anything that original if someone asked me if i was okay.
i'm very befuddled about the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment