I saw my OL from orientation, he mixed a rum and coke for me. i didn't actually drink any of it. wahoo. Had a cup of beer that i gave to tool's roommate. i'm not going to lie, I did try a few different things (beer, jumble/jungle juice [poison punch], rum and coke) but i didn't like any of it. It was scary to see one of my friends getting drunk and getting wasted. He had a beer or two, some punch, and played 2 games of beer pong. i think the second round of beer pong did it for him. He was super tipsy and then got sick. we took him outside where he was being puke-y and ugh, it sucked. I'm worried about him, he couldn't walk by himself, let alone with two people to a car.
UPDATE: Tool just got transported to the hospital. His roommate's going with him. The worst part of it is that he is 17, and since he's under 18, the hospital has to call his parents. at 1 in the morning. I'm praying that everything will be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment