Well, I did read a few chapters of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire outside. It was such a nice day outside, I couldn't waste the day sitting inside BLOGGING all day, who does that these days, anyway? XP
I read Harry Potter while my friend down the hall read her book for some class (I forget which class). She went back and forth from the amphitheater and our dorm doing laundry. The last time she went to go do laundry, I was reading and I get this text from Wow-man that says "boo". I turn around and there he his, reading his book on the next bench thing in the amphitheater. It scared the begeezes out of me, but it was nice to see him. We sat there for a good amount of time, talking and reading random lines out of the Chuck Norris fact book his parents got for him. Cute, but it might have been awkward.
Anyway, we went to dinner and then he finished some homework while I started doing laundry (I KNOW! EXCITING, RIGHT?!?!). We were going to go over to his place and watch an episode of "Futurama" but some people decided that we were going to play the video game "Rock Band 2" in the lounge. It was fun, and I brought Wow-man up to play. His roommate (Tool) was there too. Not awkward at all. :P
It was about 11 when I decided that I was gonna go to bed, so I walked Wow-man out to the garden right behind the amphitheater. We walked through that the night before, so we've been there a few times. :P Anyway, we were talking and kissing a little bit. We didn't want to leave each other, we could've stayed there all night. Anyway, we decided that we would have one last kiss and walk away. It was really difficult to walk away, but I did it. He almost ran after me too, but he caught himself. (he told me in a text message)
Then to see if he was okay, I texted him (because I wanted to make sure he was safe) and he said that he can't wait to see me again. He also ended a few messages with "<3">
P.S. I FINISHED MY LAUNDRY! HOORAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment