Classes weren't too exciting today. No one in my math class understood the homework over the weekend, and you just had to read the graph. We all felt really stupid that we didn't catch that.
I hate those moments where the answer is obvious and I don't catch it. *sigh* it's calculus, you know, what can you do?
I should be working on my essay that's due Friday instead of blogging, but I feel kind of behind in the world of blogging.
Whylin- to be crazy or the act of going crazy.
(that's what it says on urbandictionary.com)
anyway, we watched 2 episodes of family guy last night around 10:30/11ish so i got back around 12:30ish. one of the episodes was extremely cruel and we had to stop it at one point because we were in so much shock. I mean, you expect Family guy to push the envelope, but not only did they push the envelope, they opened it and tore its contents open. it was bad. I was like, hiding and leaning in to him. Yeah, again, it was bad. Oh well.
Back to what happened last night - we kept poking each other and i did tickle him a few times. He was bitter because he couldn't retaliate. It helps to not be ticklish. wahoo.
There were moments where we just stared into each other's eyes. His eyes are blue/green. they switch back and forth. I'm like AHHHH that's so cool!!! Yeah, I'm easily amused like that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment