Thursday, September 3, 2009

remember to breathe

One class yesterday (Calculus) and it wasn't too terrible.

went to lunch and had dinner with Wow-man. Dinner was at 7, we hung out til about 8:30ish or so (i showed him pictures of trips, family, and some i took). then we played cards with our friends. :) i am a beast at the game "Egyptian Rat Screw" sometimes... =D

we played cards for about 2 hours or so (with the occasional card trick in between, courtesy of Wow-man) and then we went for a walk outside. I like how I feel like I know him, but there's still so much for me to know. We talked about families and activities we did in high school and stuff.

it was actually pretty nice.

don't get me wrong, we definitely had our moments where we just stared into each other's eyes.
those moments I had to remember to breathe.

our talking session lasted til almost midnight. at 11 i was like, i need sleep. and then nothing happened until i saw it was 11:30 and i was like, i need to gooo and he was like, no not yet. we had our little playful argument for a bit.

as i stated before: i'm in trouble....

No comments:

Post a Comment