I had 2 classes and then a conference with one of my teachers. Basically, I need to rework a good portion of this essay that i was slaving over all week. GAH. oh well. I'll start working on that after i finish cleaning up here.
Last night, however, is a different story. Wow-man, tool, and my floormates went to go see "Inglorious Basterds". It was good, just not my cup of tea. A little too gory if you ask me. We then played this game "kung fu" outside the theater (it's hard to explain) and decided that we needed to go get food. I ended up having ramen while everyone else already had dinner or got subway.
Wow-man and I watched the last episode of Psych (there wasn't a new one this weekend) and then we just hung out in my room. Roomies are gone for the weekend, so we got some alone time. The alone time kind of went on for 4 or 5 hours, and we kind of ended up falling asleep,, we were both extremely tired.
He just left. =O yeah. i know. I'm surprised myself. I might have to take a nap or get some 5-hour energy or something to keep me going today. We're hitting up a "highlighter" party tonight, where you wear a white shirt and people highlight you. Weird, but we're planning to get some men's undershirts for the occasion at Target. woohoo, right?
okay, let me slave over my essay for an extremely long period of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment